EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German artillery officer cap , original ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Comment

This gives 'relic' condition a new dimension

Regards, Wim
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

according to a person's cap was found in the attic. But I think the fact that a copy would be "severely" aged. You've got to listen to the advice of experts.

Comment

Hallo Andrej

This artillery wreck was on eBay Germany few days ago. Yes, it is authentic and it was made by Breiter of Munchen, who, as you see from the logo, was also a member of the Arwa association with the number 28, and is still in business today. Unfortunately, under these conditions, it has no value, in my opinion, unless it will be exposed in a diorama showing the effects of a carpet bombing, with the shells loaded with moths ...

It is true that in the life it's not nice what is beautiful, but it's nice what everyone likes, but I think that spending a little more you can find quite easily a visor in much better conditions. Only my advice, of course.

Best regards

Comment

Not officer but EM or NCO I would say...Yea, must be true one

Carles

Comment

What is its approximate value?

Comment

30 for the eagle + 10 for the wreath & cockade + 0 for the visor = 40 euro

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
                  30 for the eagle + 10 for the wreath & cockade + 0 for the visor = 40 euro
                  i think on ebay its may bring some money ,i have seen in the past some like that sold for abaut 70-80 euro without insignia,

Comment

also chin strap and visor has some value

Comment

Okay guys: I close my valuation at 50 euros, including uninsured shipping costs (but I still believe even overly generous my first assessment because in reality, beyond the historical record, it is a cluster of moths without a material money value) ... and I do not doubt that, unfortunately, we have all seen in many years of collection (in my case + 40) objects destroyed by the man or by the nature in every possible way. The difference is that once they ended up their life in the trash and now on eBay.

Best regards

Comment

mint condition..storage age only..Billbert

Good for parts...

Comment

What a shame. Hard to find maker too.

NCO, not Officer.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X