summer m43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

summer m43

Has any one looked at one of the m43 summer caps that were found in a bundle of 10 in storage. I have been offered one, but dont have picture at hand but their are a few, all sold and on reserve on a Dutch site IMCS militaria, long time since i had a summer m43 and their are a few features that differ from what i can see, any help please, if some one can post a link i would be very grateful many thanks Paul

c
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you jmcm , would anybody care to comment on this batch of summer m43, they have storage wear and some moth nips were you can see the card board peak. Also their is a white material you can see under the body of the cap, this i did a uv light test no glow. Overall the cap looks good but i have some issues with it. Need some help on this one please, regards Paul.

Comment

Need help on this one or i have to return it, still waiting for the big guns to reply, Glenn, Lenny, stone mint, sorry for poor pics this is all i have at hand, regards Paul.

Comment

140 views no comments???????????????????

Comment

Relax, the cap is good.

Erik

Comment

Erik i could say this about anything on this page you must be more constructive in your answer. I am not a beginner i have collected for nearly 30 years so i have seen more than most so this is the reasons for my concerns. regards Paul

Comment

I can't comment on originallity, but if an item gives not a good feeling, return it, for the feeling will probably stay...

Comment

Yes DMV i agree with you 100% have been their many times but just about 89% on this cap.

Comment

Looks like reproduction to me
                    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Lenny what are your reasons for saying fake, i have been told to relax it fine?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Woodbyrne View Post
                        Lenny what are your reasons for saying fake, i have been told to relax it fine?
                        The markings,the liner material, the insignia and the way it's sewn to the cap only judging from 2 out of focus pictures
                        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

This MIGHT be Ok....BUT to err on the side of caution...when in doubt do without...Billbert

Comment

Not being a hat collector, the inside printing looks worn but the outside is pristine.
                            Jeff

Comment

M43

Here are hopefully some beter pictures. Regards paul.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X