gebirgsjäger schirmutze opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gebirgsjäger schirmutze opinions

I would like to purchase this gebirgsjäger schirmutze but I don't know for sure if it is original. The chinstrap is replaced. I would like to hear your opinions.

Thank you very much!
    Attached Files

Looks to be a nice, somewhat salty interior Pz-Gren to me

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hallo barkhorn1

A rare seller: Otto Goldeband Militar-Ausrustung, Wien VIII, Lerchenfelder Strasse 58. Unfortunately there is some damage inside, but still very nice. The photo is difficult to judge, but it seems that the frontal insignia have not been harassed (unless it is a set completely replaced as for the chin-strap) and therefore it could be well a GJ with a lighter green waffenfarbe than usual (perhaps even due to the fact that the picture is very bright). To establish this it would be very useful a close and detailed photo of the front exterior.

Best regards

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry but I can only get this frontal pictures. Thank you for your help.
              Attached Files

Comment

From the image # 2 (left) it would seem to be an hole near the eagle's bottom right. If so, it may be that the original eagle was higher than at present. Otherwise, it could be just a cloth imperfection. Is there any hole on the left side of the eagle? Are you sure that only the chin-strap was replaced? From this shot I do not really like the eagle, but maybe it's just a little worn out. However the waffenfarbe still seems a GJ one to me.

Best regards

Comment

It seems that the eagle has been moved to stich the edelweiss
                  Attached Files

Comment

I hope so, because, if period done, this would not make sense. However, if that were the case, at least we could abandon the Pz.Gr. hypothesis. In any case, I think that the double holes have some negative influence on the price.

Comment

In fact, it's an auction so I think I'm not going to bid for this visor. Maybe I will bid for a panzer officer visor that I'll post following days. Thank you very much for helping me.

Best regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X