No announcement yet.

beautiful army General visor cap from oak leaves + swords winner F.W. Müller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with you that this is definitely a minor issue and that surely there could be many variations on the theme. The same goes for the ventilation system, which I would have preferred inside the visor, although no one could prevent General Muller from obscuring it with a no-vented cockade. The fact is that, Muller or not Mullert, the hole does not exist and it would be better (I do not say necessarily) that it was there, especially if we connect this absence to a provided or patchy lining. But here we are in the field of suppositions. The biggest problems are the ones that you have indicated for yourself and they stand on its own. Consequently I have reason to believe that the whole thing is the result of a replacement, maybe even with some or almost all original parts. However, I always hope to see the sliding part of the chin-cords (and this, if you desire to know my thoughts, would not be another ultimately evidence but only just an additional, small or large, doubt).

Best regards

Comment

Thanks Marcello!

Comment

Ignoring all the other problems with this cap, the one that really matters is the buckram pasteboard. Quite simply, it's incorrect, it should be a regular card pasteboard that we are all familiar with. Even eReL Alter Art or "crusher" caps did not use this type of buckram.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X