No announcement yet.

Ss visor opinons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BINGO Stonemint! That's I won't play this game anymore (except for established posters that I know &/or am aware of who really seek answers/ assistance).

Comment

There are some established posters can't offer a thank you sadly....Billbert

Comment

Comment

Hi guys!Thanks for your help and opinions. I dont have any better photos , those are only what i get from seller.

Comment

As a general rule, if the seller won't supply decent photos, the item and seller is usually very dubious.

Then again, I've bought many a genuine cap based on one or two photos but it's a risky business.

Just recently, I wanted to bid on a few items in a German auction. They only had one photo of each item on their website. I asked for more and they demanded 5 euro per item for extra photos. I couldn't believe it!! Like they don't make enough money out of charging the buyer 20% and probably the seller a large fee too!

I actually did pay them for more photos of two visor caps despite my disgust because as we all know, it's essential to see the interior. I had to laugh though, my 10 euros got me just two extra photos and I was outbid anyway!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X