Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M40 Heer tropical cap ??

Hello,

These tropical caps are out of my realm of knowledge. Sorry for the poor images but that's all I have. Opinions are welcome...thanks
    Attached Files

interior
    Attached Files

Comment

It stands a chance but a few small things are unusual. More pix please with in focus close ups.

Robt.

Comment

I don't like it very much, or the sellers return policy.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/clt/5403606274.html

I would like to see the vent grommets inside and out.

Alarm bells for me.

Comment

Yeah really.... WTF!

Robt.

Comment

Fake

Cap a repo, suggest you do a search on the DAK forum and look at some original caps
            Liner on this cap is incorrect

Comment

Agree another fake M40. Would like to see the grommets though ? Seller has got a nice positive return policy thats for sure "

"You get a 3-days inspection period. If you do not know what you are looking at, do not buy this cap, as if after you get it, & you want to return it, sorry about that, because during the time you are playing with it, that will ruin my chances to sell it to someone who knows what they are looking at. First-come First-served. No Paypal."

Think this guy knows he is selling a fake...

Comment

I have to agree with the other gents, a one look fake.
                It has hake insignia, incorrect lining material and I doubt that the grommets would even be close to originals.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Tim OK View Post
                  Agree another fake M40. Would like to see the grommets though ? Seller has got a nice positive return policy thats for sure "

"You get a 3-days inspection period. If you do not know what you are looking at, do not buy this cap, as if after you get it, & you want to return it, sorry about that, because during the time you are playing with it, that will ruin my chances to sell it to someone who knows what they are looking at. First-come First-served. No Paypal."

Think this guy knows he is selling a fake...
                  or does not have a clue what is good or bad, thinking he and his cap are right and everyone else wrong.

It is a very aggressive sale pitch saying, "do not give a stuff about the buyer and only like money. you pay then you stuck with it"

Both seller and cap are best avoided,

Chris

Comment

I would not buy a dollar bill for $.50 off that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
                      I would not buy a dollar bill for $.50 off that ass.
                      That about says it all. Met once with Bob K. he had a mix of fakes with a few originals through in. Thanks all for your thoughts..

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X