Tropical Heer cap producer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tropical Heer cap producer?

Does anyone know if the Kassel firm named H. Schade was among those who produced tropical caps for the Heer? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Wessels; 01-14-2016, 03:21 AM.

Hi , in the 1942 Edition of the reichs telephone Register
    there is a listing of a firm named "Schade Heinz , Wäschefabrik ....."
    A "Wäschefabrik" is not exactly a capmaker , but in my opinion might
    be possible for a shirtmaker to produce some caps as well.

Regards

Bernhard
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much! This is indeed a piece to the puzzle I am seeking to complete. I believe that H. Schade was possibly one of the firms that was added to the list of firms to produce Tropical caps for the Heer sometime in 1942-early 1943.

Comment

Here is a thread from some years ago with a list of tropical makers that were known at that time....yours is not listed but that could just be an oversite ?

Lets see the cap ??

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=482153

Comment

Ok a little further research has found no evidence so far that H Schade made tropical caps. In fact tis likely this "H Schade" only made fake caps as its deemed a bogus stamp. The real H Shade produced visored caps in abundence but used the logo KM not "H Schade" on its visors. The only caps stamped with "H Shade" that i found were all LW sidecap fakes....all of this is straight from this Forum

So lets see this "H Shade" tropical cap that you've been talkin about for over a year now

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X