Overseas French Spanish??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overseas French Spanish??

Picked this up at the flea market for $3. Can anybody ID it for me?

Thanks, Cliff
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I found this poor little guy in my tree this morning. Looks like he got tangled in a baloon string. He in the ground at rest now....
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
          I found this poor little guy in my tree this morning. Looks like he got tangled in a baloon string. He in the ground at rest now....
          That is really fuc*ing disturbing!!

I would like to request that an 'infraction' be issued by a moderator; and this post be deleted.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by B. N. Singer View Post

I would like to request that an 'infraction' be issued by a moderator; and this post be deleted.

B. N. Singer
            You are never one to mince words Mr Singer but I have to agree, post number 4 is weird to say the least,

Chris

Comment

A french side cap , made in Horizon grey blue for a NCO i would say ?
              With red piping for infantry caps .
              Nick

Comment

Nice French officer overseas cap made in "horizon blue". The rank is lieutenant and the red piping indicates artillery in the french army. IMO the cap was probably made in the early 20's.
                Chris

Comment

B. N. Singer
                  Overboard. Way overboard.
                  WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

B. N. Singer
                    I did not do this to the bird. I found him like this. I disturbed me more then anybody! I took a photo as a warning to people who think letting a balloon take off in the air is perfectly innocent. Have you ever done it? I cut him down and buried him. In a way, relating to this forum, his life ended nearly exactly 70 years after WWII in Europe ended.

Frankly, saying I should be punished is insulting. If the moderator wishes to end the post that ok with me. I understand...

Comment

Originally posted by Kamarad44 View Post
                      Nice French officer overseas cap made in "horizon blue". The rank is lieutenant and the red piping indicates artillery in the french army. IMO the cap was probably made in the early 20's.
                      Chris
                      Thanks guys for taking the time to ID it for me. You guys are a wealth of knowledge. I thought it may have been WWII era but it's cool that it may be even older. I think I got a deal for $3!

Thanks, Cliff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X