MilitariaRelicts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi , SS Visor Cap of General Friedrich Jeckeln what is model and year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi , SS Visor Cap of General Friedrich Jeckeln what is model and year???

Hi , SS Visor Cap of General Friedrich Jeckeln what is model and year??? tell me please / thank you very much sir

best regards

This photo was taken around 1934 I would suggest judging by the cap insignia.
    The design of the cap is based on Imperial and Reichswehr era fieldcaps with leather peaks and a low profile cover/crown. I don't remember off the top of my head if there was a specific official German description for this style cap during this period but there probably was, they were very keen on such nomenclature! It was probably something like "Dienstmütze mit Lederschirm".

Himmler wore similar caps during this period as did many others. In fact, I think
    Kurt Daluege is wearing a silk version in the photo below.

Himmler is a very interesting person to study in regards to caps.
    He seems to have had dozens of them in all the different styles of the times.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BenVK; 04-17-2015, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Could anyone look less martial or threatening than ole Heinrich, with that weak chin & pince nez ?
      A prime example of looks can be decieving.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

A fascinating yet chilling photo of the same period that shows clearly the transition between different styles of caps, the saucer shaped ones and the peaked ones, the leather billed ones and the vulcanfibre ones and some that are inbetween. It's important to note that the TR was in a constant state of transition.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BenVK; 04-17-2015, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Personally, I prefer the original Schirmmütze mit Totenkopf:
          Attached Files
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Woww! Good Informations thank you very much all comments and I appreciate very much all comment

Best Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X