Thoughts / Opinions On This Schutzpolizei Visor Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts / Opinions On This Schutzpolizei Visor Part II

In my quest to find a Schutzpolizei Visor, I have come across this one. I have taken an interest in SS Polizei items and am looking for items that would represent those that COULD have worn by members of that division, not necessarily 100% attributed to an SS Polizei / 4th SS soldier.

I appreciate all comments and thanks for your time.

This is also posted on another forum. Obviously, I am trying to get ad many opinions as possible as not everyone here on this board are members of the other. Please know that there are no links to other forums or webpages.

Thanks again to all that understand that not everyone here that posts are "experts" and are novices like me. I believe these boards are to educate others and help those who ask find their way as far as collecting items they enjoy.
    Attached Files

More 1
    Attached Files

Comment

More 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Textbook wartime Erel

Comment

Thanks BaselA....any way to tell date?

Comment

Mid-war erel IMO

Comment

An interesting cap with odd insignia. The cockade is the flat enlisted style and is not vented as usually seen on Erel caps. The Officer style of cockade is more proud. The eagle is of the two piece style that is correct for Officer caps but is a very odd shape with a top to the wreath that I have not seen before. There are some five pages of examples on a thread on the police forum and here is a link.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=194391

Comment

Please remove.
                Last edited by BaselA; 04-02-2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Remove what?

Comment

I love that eagle on the cap very unusual, looks like a wreath from a shooting cord, I really like it, I bet its hand made from two separate parts, maybe done at the time, someone wanted to pimp there ride

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X