AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officers Police Visor, need opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officers Police Visor, need opinions please.

What's your thought on this one. Are the air vents on the side make this an early production of the Visor? These are the only pics I have from the owner. I have not seen it in hand, but concerned about the air vents. Otherwise looks OK to me.

Sal
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spagg199th; 03-27-2015, 08:51 AM.

Photos
    Attached Files

Comment

photos B
      Attached Files

Comment

photo c
        Attached Files

Comment

Air vents are OK on this Gendarmerie cap. It has the light brown band so it is an early cap before the change to darker brown. It is a NCO cap with enlisted style of one-piece eagle and flat cockade. I would say the officer cords have been added as they do not fit properly.

Comment

I fully agree with the above comments.

Perhaps the loose cords are also the result of the wear & tear in the band on both sides forward of the studs. Officer cords were also worn by Meister ranks and common to see other rank visors upgraded with these. But they could have also been added as mentioned above.
            Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHUPO View Post
              Air vents are OK on this Gendarmerie cap. It has the light brown band so it is an early cap before the change to darker brown. It is a NCO cap with enlisted style of one-piece eagle and flat cockade. I would say the officer cords have been added as they do not fit properly.
              I see that now. Thanks for bring that up about the added officers cord. I knew something was bugging me but didn't catch the added cord on the nco Visor.

Sal

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X