Some truly superb feldmutzen in the past few posts

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
      Thanks Andy,this new one is for you..

Regards
      Glenn
      Very nice Glenn
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Gebirgsjäger Visor, DK winner

Picked this one up at a hotel bar in Kassel, not a Gebirgsjäger collector collector but had to have it.
        Attached Files

Comment

More..

Attached Files

Comment

Name and unit

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD vAlign=top width="20%" noWrap>Name: </TD> <TD>Delacher, Hermann</TD></TR> <TR> <TD vAlign=top noWrap>Date of birth: </TD> <TD>Unknown </TD></TR> <TR> <TD vAlign=top noWrap>Nationality: </TD> <TD>German</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=818 border=0><!--<tr> <td width="556"> </td> <td width="8"> </td> <td width="49"> </td> </tr>--> <TBODY> <TR> <TD vAlign=top width=761> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD width=40></TD> <TD width=80></TD> <TD width=641></TD></TR> <TR> <TD vAlign=middle></TD> <TD class=artikel-kop-klein vAlign=middle colSpan=2 align=left>DEUTSCHES KREUZ IN GOLD </TD></TR> <TR> <TD colSpan=2>Rank: </TD> <TD>Oberleutnant der Reserve (1st Lieutenant of Reserves) </TD></TR> <TR> <TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>Unit: </TD> <TD>12. / Gebirgsjäger-Regiment 98 / 1.Gebirgs-Division </TD></TR> <TR> <TD colSpan=2>Awarded on: </TD> <TD>March 9th, 1945</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
            Attached Files

Comment

I have had several Pz-G Officer visors over the years, but never a private-purchase NCO, until this year:
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Stonemint,

that is a really nice looking private purchase PzGrn EM/NCO, where did you find that beast? I would love to see some interior shots. Matt

Comment

Wow! There are some awesome hats on this thread. Since these caps were acquired for a book project I won't say they are my best hats of 2014 but kinda interesting. Two Heer Helferinnen: One with leader cord piping (replaced insignia) and a cap with fold down flap for cold weather. Jim
                  Attached Files

Comment

A lw Helferin fur cap.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my best cap of 2014. I actually got it yesterday in a trade. Nice private purchase Italian made M43 Cap. Its nicely faded and has a nice look to it. Jim
                      Attached Files

Comment

Italian lining material. The tan cloth is actually backed with wool.
                        Attached Files

Comment

A nice match for my PzJgr walking out tunic....don't you think?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Interesting that it's double ink stamped on the sweatband. Dated 1936 and another 7.10.36.
                            Attached Files

Comment

It was like love at first sight! My best for headgear 2014!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Superb caps guys, compliments to all!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X