KM visor cap out of an U-boat grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM visor cap out of an U-boat grouping

Please have a look at this visor cap. It is part of an interesting U-boat grouping and I would like to know if this cap is a good one?
    Thanks a lot
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

From those pics i would say it's a good ww-2 cap maybe the embroidery (bullion) has been removed if i look at the edge of the visor but better close-ups would be recommendable.

Comment

That's a very nice one from what I can see Casey. Beautiful wreath Could we see a head shot of the eagle and the distance of the scallop residue from the visor brim if you can manage please.
            Please see here for a similar example of a visor that had scallops removed, http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=763040&page=2

Kind'a always wondered why and my speculation is due to a promotion or continued post war use?

-Ray-
            Last edited by -Ray-; 11-12-2014, 08:00 PM.

Comment

some more pics..

Originally posted by -Ray- View Post
              That's a very nice one from what I can see Casey. Beautiful wreath Could we see a head shot of the eagle and the distance of the scallop residue from the visor brim if you can manage please.
              Please see here for a similar example of a visor that had scallops removed, http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=763040&page=2

Kind'a always wondered why and my speculation is due to a promotion or continued post war use?

-Ray-
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, some really stunning caps posted recently.

This is a beauty!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X