Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's this? NSKK Robin hood style cap?

Hello,

pls can you give me some advice about this cap? At first I was thinking this must be some fantasy item, but after I inspected it I'm more convinced that it's some period garment. There is no maker or rzm tag, just the NSKK stamp inside the cap.
    Thanks for watching, every opinion is welcomed.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks like it might be related to female police (Polizei) service but What era?
        I have not seen anything like this being worn in WW2 and the stamp and (added?) NSKK eagle theme don't look right for this piece. Not an NSKK color...polizei Green to me...a color which was also worn post war...
        A strange combination to me...and suspect...

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
          Looks like it might be related to female police (Polizei) service but What era?
          I have not seen anything like this being worn in WW2 and the stamp and (added?) NSKK eagle theme don't look right for this piece. Not an NSKK color...polizei Green to me...a color which was also worn post war...
          A strange combination to me...and suspect...
          I agree, looks post war police green to me. What might an NSKK insignia be doing there...I don't know but not convincing.

Carles

Comment

No TR, just bogus! It is a way to get money for something never existed for the NSKK.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X