panzer cap factory lot of 10 good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough,

I suppose it just goes to prove what a good thing the estand is. Provided one is fast enough or lucky enough

I still maintain, you would be hard pressed to find any dealer selling a tropical panzer sidecap with original soutache for US $700 - US $800 these days.

I note also in the link Glenn provided, how fast the cap Matt was selling sold. Perhaps a sign of what is happening today.

It will be interesting to see what impact Scott's next excellent book, volume 2 in his panzer uniform series covering tropical panzer has on values

Chris
    Last edited by 90th Light; 09-02-2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

The one I looked at was a sz 60 so I'm guessing the dealer figured he could push the scarcity factor a bit more from that aspect. I believe he got his price as I did not see it this year on his table.

Robt.

Comment

I sold that one for very reasonable but wasn't looking to get top dollar for it, I got it for a very fair price and I sold it for a very fair price. 1250 a piece is a bit crazy...

I have some other killer dak stuff for sale as well to help fund my PzGrn/Kradschutzen/Schutzen militaria... pm me guys

Matt

Comment

A dealer's mark up is usually about 30% - 50% more than the actual value.

Like the bundles in this thread for example

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X