JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heer M43 Cap Please Check it Out for Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer M43 Cap Please Check it Out for Me...

Purchased this cap last Saturday and I would appreciate it if you can give me your opinion(s) regarding authenticity. Thanks in advance...
    Attached Files

more photos

additional photos
    Attached Files

Comment

additonal photos

some more photos
      Attached Files

Comment

Try to return it if you can...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
          Try to return it if you can...
          Good advice, IMO

Comment

Originally posted by John Huff View Post
            Good advice, IMO
            Thanks for your comment. Can you tell me the specific reason for your opinion so when I call the dealer tomorrow morning I can be specific with him? I would appreciate your input.

Comment

cap

The thread type as well as the stitching are incorrect, the lining material appears wrong from the not so good image, the insignia is repro, the buttons may be original.

Comment

Originally posted by John Huff View Post
                Good advice, IMO
                Originally posted by pauke View Post
                The thread type as well as the stitching are incorrect, the lining material appears wrong from the not so good image, the insignia is repro, the buttons may be original.
                Thank you very much for your input. This will give me some specifics to point out to the dealer when I request my refund tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by charliefass View Post
                  Thanks for your comment. Can you tell me the specific reason for your opinion so when I call the dealer tomorrow morning I can be specific with him? I would appreciate your input.
                  The cap is a 100% reproduction.

Its such a bad reproduction that i would never trust buying any headgear from that dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                    The cap is a 100% reproduction.

Its such a bad reproduction that i would never trust buying any headgear from that dealer.
                    Thanks Dan. I will take your advice. I talked to the dealer today and he said he will refund my full purchase price. He told me he was not aware it was a reproduction because he is not knowledgeable in "cloth".

I really appreciate everyone's input...

Comment

Thanks again for everyone's help. I received a full refund from the dealer yesterday morning. I plan on being much more careful and less impulsive in my purchases in the future......

Comment

And yet another person who has been saved from losing money by WAF!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X