Where to buy cool reproductions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy cool reproductions?

Hello im just starting with the hobby, and im triying to get a Waffen-SS official visor cap, like the one of the photo but i can't find a deccent website, can you guys help me out? Thanks!

Try Reddick Enterprises or Militaria in Texas super quality triple marked Erel ones made from proper Gaberdine wool and high quality insignia come with a German certification not cheap but if you don't have ten grand nice ones I wasn't disappointed in the Wss officers model only repo I own. timothy

Comment

You could try this site? http://www.extraklasse.co.uk/home.php

Comment

Zib militaria, Spearhead militaria and History bunker

I have bought insignia, tunic, hats and gear from Zib militaria only downside is that no swastikas but History bunker sells non censored insignia and has wide selection of visor caps and Spearhead militaria haves very cheap but good tunics, coats, breeches and wraps and some headgears too.

Comment

http://www.thehistorybunker.co.uk/ac...isor_Caps.html and from WW2 German High Quality Tricot uniforms category you can find even more german visor caps.

Comment

There are many dealers around but keep eyes open!!! So many fakes around!!!

Comment

Sorry but I must disagree with the guys here.
              The new 'erel' caps have a very bad shape. The history bunker is a quick stop for stuff that doesn't look right.

The best repros are made by Michael janke in Germany. They can be found from James browns in the UK from his extraklasse.co.uk
              Website or from bill bureau in the US

Comment

I would recomand S.Stephan.
                They do have very nice Erels in any waffenfarbe and fabric you desire.
                If they dont have what you want they will make it custom.
                Prices without insignia vary from 55 to 65 euros.

http://www.stephan.de/

For skulls and eagles i recommand Alex:
                alecarla@charter.net

To see how a SS generals cap looks in the StephanAlex configuration go to the forum
                Living history
                Under the thread
                I wanna see your repro tunics
                And there my post.

Comment

Thank you so much for all, im going to get the rel one in Stephan Militaria, now i need the silver cord but i saw many ones, wich one i should get? (talking about the cms of the cord) also the buttons too!

The eagle and the skull i know where to get it thanks

Comment

The cords and buttons you can find also at Stephan.
                    But if i remember well you have to look for them in the section
                    3reich under the folder "Allgemein"

There you have the option of 6 or 8mm with plastic or metal slides.
                    You should choose 6mm. I took the plastic slides.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X