I'm quite confused?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite confused?

Hi there! I'm new! I would like to find out more about my fake fold field cap. (PICTURED BELOW) http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TT-rC9PXgV..._field_cap.jpg How old is it? Is it from ww2?

Welcome to the forum. Your cap is a Modern German Army cammo...prob from the Nineties or Noughties, but I don't know if it is Army Issue or just a fashion cap.
    This (Flecktarn) pattern was heavily influenced by various WWII SS pattern cammos.

Comment

I have one of these somewhere in a box, is as stated before a late 1980's/1990's armycammo cap, these where sold very cheap among other (then) West Germany army surplus, I think I paid $5.00 for mine, it still have the name or last name of the soldier who was issue to, you can also get at the time the leather belt and buckle for $10.00,..I got one of these to, the belt I gave to a friend and I keep the buckle, the same cammo pattern in short style fatigue jacket and pants...with the German flag at the sleeve...all cheap..for about $30...all this of course was in or around 1992/94 if memory serve me well.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X