X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steiner99 View Post
    Bouth caps are 110% beamter!!!

@wahnsinn_opc
    I'm sorry to say but I'm with stonemint. I see absolut clear a beamten cap and not a jäger.
    Of couse I see a little different in the color of your bouth caps but for me a Jäger is much more bright. A Jäger color is a totally different color from a beamten and not a similar.

However I could be wrong, but it's just my opinion.

I think the problem on the color is more or less the profit between bouth units. If beamten caps would be more expensive as jäger caps than every see in his caps more beamten as jäger. I would be also.

I think the best way in this discussion is every must decide for themselves.

Cheers,
    steiner99
    SPOT ON! It will forever be a Beamte visor to me, its just my opinion and everyone has one. To me a Jager is like the one Stonemint posted, unquestionable. This one is not a clear answer and then throw in that guys sometimes bought the wrong color and upgraded caps for more money after the war.... still a Beamte is a Beamte to me. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by steiner99 View Post
      Bouth caps are 110% beamter!!!

@wahnsinn_opc
      I'm sorry to say but I'm with stonemint. I see absolut clear a beamten cap and not a jäger.
      Of couse I see a little different in the color of your bouth caps but for me a Jäger is much more bright. A Jäger color is a totally different color from a beamten and not a similar.

However I could be wrong, but it's just my opinion.

I think the problem on the color is more or less the profit between bouth units. If beamten caps would be more expensive as jäger caps than every see in his caps more beamten as jäger. I would be also.

I think the best way in this discussion is every must decide for themselves.

Cheers,
      steiner99

Steiner is correct! Both caps are Beamte--the one on the left is an Erel, the one on the right is a CW.

Great job, Sgt Steiner.....
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

with the manufacturers the color was never the same .. between erel and clemens wagner.
        my gebirgsjäger is a erel and the other is also a erel of the same year built row ... Then would indeed my gebirgsjäger also an beamte be .. so how do you write here ... or is it not a jaeger but a gebirgsjäger only without edelweis?

just compare the Weitze mr and my .. 100% the same!

Comment

As Steiner has said, if you want it to be Jaeger, it can be Jaeger. Just keep in mind that when you sell it the potential buyer/s might think it is beampt. J

Comment

Always the same discussion since many years...

Take a look at this one!!!

Regards,
            Koenigstiger
            Attached Files
            Collect all GEBIRGSJAEGER - items ...

Comment

I was alerted that this cap is now for sale at the Militaria Scholz website (I am not a member, so I cannot post a link)
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

This is a erel Group all green
                  Carlo
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great montage, Carlo!
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

On Ebay.
                      Looks like a good Hertlein, but is it Beamte mit Edelweiss, or true GJ?:
                      Attached Files
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

2 more of above Hertlein--looks like the seller is using a flip-phone camera from 2002:
                        Attached Files
                        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                          2 more of above Hertlein--looks like the seller is using a flip-phone camera from 2002:
                          Yes, 2002 B.C.

I do not see extra-holes and the images are too dark. It could be a genuine GJ waffenfarbe but to discuss it we need for clearer and sharper images.

Comment

This one, that I posted awhile ago, I assume is Beamte?
                            Were Beamte attached to the GBJ entitled to wear the edelweiss?

Bob Shoaf
                            Attached Files

Comment

bringing this thread back to the top for someone who has a question regarding Shades of Green, Erel style.
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

No help - Sorry.

I don't have [yet!] an Erel for GJ . . . but next to a couple Erel's of another sort, here is a CW for GJ.
                                It certainly bears a distinct color of green.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by N.C. Wyeth; 04-09-2019, 07:57 PM. Reason: Better photo?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X