ss m43 cap for opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss m43 cap for opinions

Hi I have seen this on a dealer site, opinions wonted please.

http://www.virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=2652

101% original cap made before May 1945.

Skull and eagle also 101% and have been on the cap since the day it was made.

Chris

Comment

Killer cap had the pleasure of handling this one at the SOS show
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Comment

You can't have one percent above 100...it can only be 100% ....could still easily be a put together of 3 all original pieces....with too much money bidness in the hobby and no provenance, one can never be 100% sure. (follow yer gut feelings whatever they are.)

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
            You can't have one percent above 100...it can only be 100% ....could still easily be a put together of 3 all original pieces....with too much money bidness in the hobby and no provenance, one can never be 100% sure. (follow yer gut feelings whatever they are.)
            When I say 101% I mean exactly that.

I can tell you with absolute certainity those badges are 101% original to the cap and have been there since the day the cap was made or put into service by the Germans.

It was brought back from WW2 like that with those badges on it and even worn by the veteran who brought back like that with those badges on it as he drove his truck around after WW2.

If you want to buy an SS cap that is 101% original and deal with a vender who will give you 202% service then this is the cap for you.

101% = Proven, text-book, one-looker, beyond doubt,

Chris

Comment

original and very nice.

Comment

Unfortunatley I missed it and it sold, but have found a nice SS panzer cap on
                http://www.ss-steel-inc.com/cloth_gallery_page_2.html

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X