Skipper Greenwade Hat Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skipper Greenwade Hat Stand

I picked up one of Skipper Greenwade's custom visor display stands at the SOS, and wanted to commend the engineering and top-notch workmanship on this little accessory. It really does my LW EM visor justice.

Thanks again Skipper!

http://www.skippergreenwade.com/
    Attached Files

I love Skip's work. I have a stand for my KM junior officer visor and a grenade stand for my M38 FJ helmet.
    Attached Files

Comment

Skipper's head gear stands are the best out there in my opinion. I only use those for all of my headgear. Matt

Comment

I was really pleased with the one I purchased from him. He even had it etched to show the SS runes on the front and it was painted black... A little over the top, yes.. But it also displayed very well. These are a great investment.

Comment

Still the best, Skipper!

IMO, these stands are quite nice, and still the best option available - he has a great design. For a long time, I've prodded him to explore production of the design in stainless . . . but I can tell his interest rests in woodwork, and he prefers to keep it that way. For me, the advantage of stainless over wood is rooted in the technique of preservation . . . but concede that the cost and effort to manufacture may be difficult to justify. I too use Skipper's creation - and I hope he reads this, as I bet he will recall my prod in the past . . . and would like him to know, how much I appreciate his invention.

Comment

Yeah I have owned about 25, they are nice stands.

Comment

Very nice indeed

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X