No announcement yet.

SS Visor SOS pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cody, congrats on the birth of your daughter--you will get infinite times more satisfaction than old woolens.

Late-30's SS EM/NCO visors in minty condition are commonly available--I will also keep an eye out for you.
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

there is one without insigna nice priced in Collector Guild but it's invisible to the main page, send me an email and i'll give you the link.
      this was suggested to me by another collector... i don't know if it's invisible or i don't see it.

Comment

Thank you stonemint, I think you know how excited I was to find this. And yes, these are indeed quite common. Only problem I foresee is finding a mint-named example that's reasonably priced.
        Thinking back there was a grey version I've been interested in since I found this one, but my knowledge with those is minimal at best so I've never persuaded it.....maybe this is my chance.
        Viva, is this said example? http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...s/S003871.html
        Most certainly a nice example which appears to be priced to sell; somewhat of a glimpse of prices to come maybe, on a site that usually charges a premium. However, though it is a good original visor I am looking for a named untouched example. I do thank you for the heads up though as you aren't obligated to do so.
        I guess what it comes down to is family comes first and even though I am notable upset and feel as if I got shafted, in the end if the worst thing that happens this year is my losing this hat I'll be a lucky and happy man. Besides, I share blame here too. I obviously misunderstood the conditions we agreed upon and should've just paid for it in full upfront, which I could've done.
        Now with all that said, I am starting to feel guilty for detracting the members here from the O.P's new item. Thank you all again and congratulations on your new acquisition sir.

Comment

Originally posted by codytrcollector View Post
          You are very kind sir, thank you.
          You're welcome

Comment

Originally posted by codytrcollector View Post
            Thank you stonemint, I think you know how excited I was to find this. And yes, these are indeed quite common. Only problem I foresee is finding a mint-named example that's reasonably priced.
            Thinking back there was a grey version I've been interested in since I found this one, but my knowledge with those is minimal at best so I've never persuaded it.....maybe this is my chance.
            Viva, is this said example? http://www.germanmilitaria.com/Waffe...s/S003871.html
            Most certainly a nice example which appears to be priced to sell; somewhat of a glimpse of prices to come maybe, on a site that usually charges a premium. However, though it is a good original visor I am looking for a named untouched example. I do thank you for the heads up though as you aren't obligated to do so.
            I guess what it comes down to is family comes first and even though I am notable upset and feel as if I got shafted, in the end if the worst thing that happens this year is my losing this hat I'll be a lucky and happy man. Besides, I share blame here too. I obviously misunderstood the conditions we agreed upon and should've just paid for it in full upfront, which I could've done.
            Now with all that said, I am starting to feel guilty for detracting the members here from the O.P's new item. Thank you all again and congratulations on your new acquisition sir.
            yes it is but i can't see it on site. i don't know why you can write to me the url before where i can see this cap?

About untouched... who can assure it?
            It's impossible to know!

However keep calm... these visor gone around 3500 in full crazy internet explosion... and now... 4500/5500. So... wait a bit and you could find one classic rzm visor at very reasonable price.

For the amount above reported... it's 10 times better to get a WSS nco visor... rarer than a rzm black.
            More than all we think!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X