No announcement yet.

Jager Officer's Visor by Erel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all for the great feedback - nice to see a few fellow Erel collectors chiming in as well

@SPQR the cap came from a lady in Germany who acquired it from the veteran's family in Minden. I'd love to research him, but his last name was Becker (extremely common).

Comment

Can I ask a question? How much should a quality EREL go for these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayburn3355 View Post
        Can I ask a question? How much should a quality EREL go for these days?
        There are a lot of variables that affect the price (doeskin vs. trikot, presence of vented cockade, early vs. mid vs. late war quality, Standard vs. Extra vs. Privat, waffenfarbe, etc.)

Although some may disagree with this statement, I regularly see mint/near mint examples of early war vented Erels selling for between $1500 and $2000 depending on rarity. I imagine a mint condition triple Erel from a rare/desirable branch would cost north of $2k (though I havent seen one offered in some time).

That said, if you're not too picky about condition, good worn Erels can still be had for around $700-$1k

Comment

Great one Brian! You're going to have to sell me another painting of yours to keep your visor collection going.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
              Great one Brian! You're going to have to sell me another painting of yours to keep your visor collection going.
              Hahaha thank you Adam, and you're probably right we'll be in touch

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X