Janke Im Thinking???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janke Im Thinking???

Ive been thru the 29 pages on the pinned Janke thread and didnt find this one but im not that kucky that it isnt, so before i sell for 70 quid i thought id post here for your opinions please, thanks for the replies in advance, Pete.
    p.s. cannot make out the stamping to the liner, purko???
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Not a Janke, but I am not getting good vibes on this one. What does it say on the sweatband? Can you post pics under the sweatband?
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Its very hard to read the light stamping, its something like Petuin. Pekuin which is followed by the letters DRPNr , then theres the number , above all this is again some lettering, this all travels around the entier sweat band, as for pics, at the mo its dark here , will try in the morning, but from here i can see that the lining is not stitched with the loose thread as usually found. Pete.

Comment

Not authenticating, but the black felt around the sweatband would indicate a Pekuro (Petter Kupper).

Comment

Originally posted by mjfur View Post
              Not authenticating, but the black felt around the sweatband would indicate a Pekuro (Petter Kupper).
              mjfur, thanks for the advice, that is what is written around the band, Pekuro Pekuro and then DRP with number, as mentioned this is repeated all around the top of the sweatband. Its a well made cap considering i mentioned Janke, perhaps i was lucky in my find. Pete.

Comment

I suspect it's a really nice repro, which originally had a plastic sweat diamond that has been removed.

Don

Comment

Some more.....
                  Attached Files

Comment

More.....
                    Attached Files

Comment

and the money shots....
                      Attached Files

Comment

I am no feeling it from the interior shots...

Don

Comment

The interior might resemble a Pekuro but it is definitely not a Pekuro made visor. a reproduction, I have no doubt.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X