No announcement yet.

Erel Panzer Crusher w/ embroidered wreath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding early crusher in fantastic shape!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments so far, I'm really happy this has received such positive feedback. I didn't realize how rare panzer crushers are until I started looking for one. I have to think this could be one of the earliest in existence.

Chris (90th Light) thanks for that link, really enjoying that thread!

@RDG51, the capband is actually a dark green. The camera flash has made it look a lot darker.

Comment

Originally posted by BaselA View Post
        (...) I didn't realize how rare panzer crushers are until I started looking for one. I have to think this could be one of the earliest in existence.

(...)
        BaselA, over the years, I have found a couple of crushers for my own collection as well (and branch colors like Chaplain, Gebirgsjäger & TSD) but never a pink piped crusher.

It has all been said already, I would say you probably own the only surviving example with this type of wreath piped in pink ... Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt View Post
          BaselA, over the years, I have found a couple of crushers for my own collection as well (and branch colors like Chaplain, Gebirgsjäger & TSD) but never a pink piped crusher.

It has all been said already, I would say you probably own the only surviving example with this type of wreath piped in pink ... Kurt
          Oh just a couple Kurt? More like a couple dozen You are the king of crushers! Thanks very much for the comment - it is cool to think I may own the last surviving example of something

Comment

I realized today that every Erel alter art I've seen has been from the OKK. Has anyone else noticed this?

I have to believe these were available for private purchase as well, just like schirmmützen.

Comment

Terrific score, Basel--nothing like an early one, and a Pz to boot!
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Truly amazing cap, thanks for showing it!

Jack

Comment

Thanks Jack and stonemint. It certainly is raining Pz crushers lately

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X