No announcement yet.

LW Officer's Visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weight of this cap is unbelievable, I think due to the padding in the Privat crown.

Comment

Hi Basel,

Thanks for the shots. Looks like a beautiful cap. I don't see any damage in the sweatband based on these photos.

I'm trying to remember where I saw this cap before...did you pick this up from CW?

J-

Comment

I can see the damage you mention now...on my mobile it was harder to detect. Not a big deal if that's all there is.

J-

Comment

Thanks J. This one is not from CW, but rather our own ErichK. I am almost certain you've seen this cap before - there is a piece of sweatband missing toward the forehead area as well.

I came very close to acquiring CW's cap, but could not reach a price that was fair given that the eagle is likely a replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by BaselA View Post
            Thanks J. This one is not from CW, but rather our own ErichK. I am almost certain you've seen this cap before - there is a piece of sweatband missing toward the forehead area as well.

I came very close to acquiring CW's cap, but could not reach a price that was fair given that the eagle is likely a replacement.
            Ahhh...gotcha. I realized it wasn't CW's later. It had been so long in seeing those photos that I had almost thought they were the same one!

Looks like a great score. If you ever part with this one, please drop me a line.

Best,

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by JasonA View Post
              Ahhh...gotcha. I realized it wasn't CW's later. It had been so long in seeing those photos that I had almost thought they were the same one!

Looks like a great score. If you ever part with this one, please drop me a line.

Best,

Jason
              I certainly will!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X