Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Visor Opinions

Hello all,

Looking for opinions on this visor and a possible value. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

hello,
        a good one in top condition

Comment

Minty contract visor--tough to find in this condition. Probably in the $700 range.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Thanks all! I have attached the eagle as well along with a photo of the man who wore is supposedly. Any ideas on rank/importance from the photo? Any increase in value from $700.00?
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Perhaps I'm being nitpicky, but, to me an early drooptail eagle would be more correct for this early cap.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Good original visor

Andy

Comment

nice visor but not the one shown in the photo imo look at the shape of the top $700 seems a good collector to collector price probably a bit more from a dealer

Comment

What do you think of this eagle for the visor? Would it be worth the investment/add value?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Well it looks like the eBay seller shipped it to some address in NC by accident!

I received a refund but I really wanted that hat and am pretty bummed. I have the guy's name and address who received it (seller forwarded it to me) but it doesn't look like he's willing to give it back.

Comment

LOL. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Garandguy56 View Post
                            Well it looks like the eBay seller shipped it to some address in NC by accident!

I received a refund but I really wanted that hat and am pretty bummed. I have the guy's name and address who received it (seller forwarded it to me) but it doesn't look like he's willing to give it back.
                            thats just strange i suppose you could ask a member on here who lives nearish to go and collect it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X