Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police Visor

Howdy,

Been offered a large lot of items and this is one of them. It seems to me to be a Police visor, however I do not know if it is original. What would be a fair price to offer? Thank you.

Sam

looks ok, chinstrap is variation I haven't seen and strange, imho I'd say original but badly misshapen, visor looks partially unsewn- I wouldn't offer but maybe 150 for hat in this condition, would take 100 to put it back in
    decent shape or more!

Comment

Originally posted by drbill View Post
      looks ok, chinstrap is variation I haven't seen and strange, imho I'd say original but badly misshapen, visor looks partially unsewn- I wouldn't offer but maybe 150 for hat in this condition, would take 100 to put it back in
      decent shape or more!

I agree with the good dr--however, you do have a true officer's frosted eagle on the hat, and that alone is probably worth $100 (if a 1-piece) or $150 (if a 2-piece).
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Right out of the duffle bag..maybe for NCO with high quality eagle..Billbert

Comment

Nice been there piece. I use to have a very nice Luft officer's visor by the same maker.

Richard

Comment

Thank you everyone for the confirmation!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X