Panzer Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Crusher

Dear all, any comments upon this rare bird? I can acquire photographs of the underneath of the SB if necessary.

I am by no means a crusher expert, but I do like the cap. The eagle, however, looks reapplied to me.

Comment

Looks good from these pics

Comment

Are you sure its a good one ?, i thought i had seen this leather stamp somewhere in relation with repro caps ???

Comment

good one original

Comment

Reapplied insignia.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
              Are you sure its a good one ?, i thought i had seen this leather stamp somewhere in relation with repro caps ???
              This imprint may have been reproduced, but is certainly found in original caps! I like this one...

Oh, and I don't see any evidence that the insignia is replaced...certainly not the wreath, and the hand sewing of the eagle falls well within the parameters...

Comment

A nice and original Pz cap . Cocarde original applied . Eagle seems to be reapplied . A rare visor cap for panzer waffe

Comment

I liked it, and thought the price reasonable. If I didn't already have 3 Pz crushers I'd have gone for it.

Comment

I've been looking for one, and the wife told me to buy it when it came available but for some reason I got that wierd money spending guilt feeling and couldn't pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
                      I've been looking for one, and the wife told me to buy it when it came available but for some reason I got that wierd money spending guilt feeling and couldn't pull the trigger.
                      Wives are insidious like that. You need to get over the guilt!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Kreager View Post
                        Lol
                        sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                          Wives are insidious like that. You need to get over the guilt!

Don
                          Yes they are!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X