em heer m-43 cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

em heer m-43 cap

stella i mean stellar example interesting looks like they used the very edge of the rayon bolt for the liner
    Attached Files
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Attached Files
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

a little better picture of the insignia its 100% factory applied sorry my photgraphic skills are not what they used to be been working 3 months straight and i am a little shaky
        Attached Files

Comment

Another great one Lenny!

Comment

Yep...Billbert

Comment

Nice one..

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

I would like to get some different opininions on the trap sticthing. Some time ago I sent some pics of my M-43 to post. A forum member (forget the name) but maybe he still follows, posted quite a few post about the stitching on mine. He stated because of the uneven and somewhat slanted stitches in a few areas, that it was not factory or original. We went back and forth and finally I gave up as I felt there was no need to justify to him of the originality.
                What was really upsetting is how a new poster (old collector) can post an item and it gets slammed where as a "known" collector can post one with worse stitching and then everybody can't wait to heep the praise. I know it sounds like I am a disgrunted poster, but really, there is some bias when it comes to who is posting items.
                If this trap stitching is "right" then the person that slammed mine better take another look.
                Ron

Comment

Originally posted by tanker View Post
                  I would like to get some different opininions on the trap sticthing. Some time ago I sent some pics of my M-43 to post. A forum member (forget the name) but maybe he still follows, posted quite a few post about the stitching on mine. He stated because of the uneven and somewhat slanted stitches in a few areas, that it was not factory or original. We went back and forth and finally I gave up as I felt there was no need to justify to him of the originality.
                  What was really upsetting is how a new poster (old collector) can post an item and it gets slammed where as a "known" collector can post one with worse stitching and then everybody can't wait to heep the praise. I know it sounds like I am a disgrunted poster, but really, there is some bias when it comes to who is posting items.
                  If this trap stitching is "right" then the person that slammed mine better take another look.
                  Ron
                  These caps were assembled by thousands of different workers at dozens of different locations and there is no ideal application of insignia, but when you see one that is all original it is a pleasure. Unfortunately there are fakes with "better" sewing than some originals. I don't recall your cap and it may be fine but I am not applauding this cap because of who owns it (although he has a very good eye for these), but because I like the cap.

Comment

Nice original cap Lenny , interesting to see the top panel of the lining with line markings....
                    one would think that the cap lining came off the end of the material roll.

Comment

Comment

Very nice WH cap!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X