Tropical Pz. Gr. sidecap 4 GROMMETS !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paolo,

well man if you decide to move it let me know. Id be happy to add this one back. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
      Paolo,

well man if you decide to move it let me know. Id be happy to add this one back. Matt
      Matt , my friend ... I am soo positive about keep it I am just done with all HB 8/42 to avoid problems and now my sidecaps are perfect not used but legit for sure , soon I will start to be focused again on DAK / Tropical headgear just few more italian piths and I will be ok . I promise you I will keep good care of it ... and if you wanna come to Vegas in 2 weeks I will offer you a dinner

Comment

Man if they would let me take leave I would be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake but with new commanders taking over we have been busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest here at Ft. Benning. So that being said perhaps someday I'll get to take you up on a dinner. If you ever grow tired of looking at it just make sure it makes a return trip. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
          Man if they would let me take leave I would be all over that like a fat kid on a cupcake but with new commanders taking over we have been busier than a 1 legged man in an ass kicking contest here at Ft. Benning. So that being said perhaps someday I'll get to take you up on a dinner. If you ever grow tired of looking at it just make sure it makes a return trip. Matt
          official statement : 4 grommets Pz. Gr. sidecap in this thread can only be sold to Matt aka afrikasandman , I swear ... now is official , but I will only give it to you " by hand " , no shipping

just in case the 1 legged man can sit on a chair and kick like a soccer player

Comment

Worth bringing this to the top again.

These are one rare tropical sidecap,

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris

This is the thread referred to in the "DAK sidecap on estand" thread ongoing currently.
              As i look now closely at the soutache & especially the eagle application, these are Clemens Wagner made.
              These caps are quite unique
              Last edited by Tim O'Keefe; 07-07-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X