No announcement yet.

KM Visors by Bernhard Plauser/ Köln - Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing as much as I may know about them and by the few I have, isn't that junior officer scalloped trim sitting back a little too much from the leading edge of the first posted visor.

My understanding is that's an unconventional trait???

-Ray-

Comment

And the Pleuser's that i have seen are always dated 1942 what's your experience????

Comment

Hi Guys,

Same here, pieces I've seen are dated 1942 also, as far as the space on the visor, maybe the worker was having a bad day, who knows? I still believe it's a good one

Regards,
        Kevin

Comment

A friend of mine actually ended up getting this visor and sent me some pics right after he got it. I must say I am absolutely convinced of it's originality. He gave me permission to chime in and post some pics of his new baby for educational purposes.

It also came with the officer's dog tag and his wedding picture... Kurt
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

-
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

And this is the first owner of this visor on the day of his wedding....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by -Ray- View Post
                      One thing as much as I may know about them and by the few I have, isn't that junior officer scalloped trim sitting back a little too much from the leading edge of the first posted visor.

My understanding is that's an unconventional trait???

-Ray-
                      It is obviously not really possible to say if this is the same visor as in the period photo but I'd say this trait can also be observed in the cap this KM officer is holding in his wedding picture... Kurt
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Kurt,

I to was interested in this cap from Raimund, just not fast enough, ha Excellent use of the photo. I never had a doubt about originality.

Regards,
                        Kevin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X