Comment

c
        Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, still bad. J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
            Sorry, still bad. J
            Agreed, the visor indeed looks attractive sunny but if you are looking for a visor that was actually owned by an SS officer, this one is definitely not it. There is no doubt the parts you were sent images of are original but that still doesn't make an original visor. It's interesting how the really important shots are not provided (granted that there at least aren't extra holes from A WH wreath in the pasteboard)... Kurt

Comment

Hilarious Daniel,

Comment

I am quite disappointed to see such a visor being offered by the Ruptured Duck with the alleged KM Admiral Tropical Visor.

Comment

Originally posted by david_iu View Post
                  I am quite disappointed to see such a visor being offered by the Ruptured Duck with the alleged KM Admiral Tropical Visor.
                  " Disappointed" to say the least! Especially since the seller co-authored a book on SS headgear!! Personally, I also find the price of $28,000 for the Luftwaffe general's cap simply outrageous.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

Robert, oh yes, I almost forgot about the book.

Comment

This is turning in to a personal attack against the Ruptured Duck

Comment

Originally posted by theodore giles View Post
                        No, it's not.

Bob Shoaf

Comment

How do you get from a bad cap to this statement? Your statement is in the same league as the visor, rubbish. J

Comment

What does this say about the book?

Comment

I don't know what happen with Bill Shea but it seems that his good old sales are vanished,...sadly but true

Comment

I have dealt with Bill Shea before and it has always been very pleasant. Virtually all items on his site are nice and unquestionable originals.

This particular visor is CRAP and there is no personal attack intended... I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed to point this out? What would your response be to the poor guy who spends 15 K on this piece...?

Kurt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X