• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/////////

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

This cap from the outside is SWEET. I don't know who tried to apply the visor (either a repair or replacement, don't know) but I think they had a little one to many, if you know what I mean. Thanks for the under the sweatband pics, but it's still hard to see if there are any pre-existing holes from past metal insignia. You'll have to look for that when it's in hand. Obviously the front liner has been pulled away and this could have been from the poor sewing job to the visor. Either way, a hands on inspection will be needed on this one. Please keep us posted as to your findings

Comment

I agree with FMS-Paul, it's a nice period panzer cap but replaced sweatband and leather visor. Maby put together from a regular panzer cap?!

Visor and sweatband is changed with not much knowledge how it should be right.
        The seam is put through the total sweatband instead only from the inside!
        Also the sweatband is much too large for the cap. You can see this on the leather waves.

However it's a restored/changed or put together cap maby period maby from a moneygrubbing collector.

Cheers,
        steiner99

Comment

Original crusher from day 1 with repairs IMO... Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
            Original crusher from day 1 with repairs IMO... Billbert
            Ditto

Comment

Nice visor

Andy

Comment

for the right price it will be a nice piece of history to add in a collection

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X