No announcement yet.

4 Visors for comment- Heer and Luftwaffe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last one, for an Infantry officer. I believe this is made by Pekuro, and is marked inside with the name of a distributor with a cool Adolf-Hitler-Strasse address.
    Attached Files

Comment

More #4
      Attached Files

Comment

Still more #4
        Attached Files

Comment

Last picture of the Infantry visor. I can take more pictures of any of these, if needed. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
          Attached Files

Comment

4 more killer pieces Chris, well done
            WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Hello
              OK For 3 Caps ! Are you sure Erel Sonderfuhere is ORIGINAL ????
              Mathieu

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalDragon View Post
                Hello
                OK For 3 Caps ! Are you sure Erel Sonderfuhere is ORIGINAL ????
                Mathieu
                This is totally unbelievable but they are actually already faking Sonderführer visors.

There is no doubt the Erel is a reproduction unfortunately but I must say they did a pretty good job on the outside (also with the fabric often seen on these)....

Kurt

Comment

Kurt is right, the Erel is fake. The LW cap is good and the Marke Standard seems ok.

Also, at first I thought the Peküro had a replaced sweatband, but now I see some velvet in there so I may be wrong. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Comment

I stand corrected
                    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

As mentioned the Erel is a reproduction.

As for the Marke Standard cap, highly faked but I'm not saying this one is, but there are features I personally like to see (that this one doesn't have), but that doesn't make this cap incorrect. Just a comfort thing I guess.

Your Infantry cap is a beauty. I don't think it was actually made by Pekuro, but nice quality non the less.

Comment

The Sonderführer is a nice fake, but a fake nonetheless. I feel the other three are fine. I think if Stonemint checks these out, he'll identify the Erel as a heavyweight fake.

Don

Comment

Somehow I missed this thread the first time around.

The Erel is a definite fake--well done on the outside, but they screwed up the interior.

The Kipfer infantry hat is an original, but not made by Pekuro--I would guess BAMUFA.

The Marke Standard is unlike any I have seen before. However, it appears to be a last-ditch piece. I would say it is Kriegsdauer.

The others are fine.
                          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

IMHO only the LW (1) and the Infantry (4) are ok...
                            eRel absolutly not and I doubt of the Marke Standard as well..
                            All my best from Turin
                            Giorgio

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X