No announcement yet.

Coastal Artlliery Officer Crusher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Officer KM visor are made ​​Gabardine or tricotine as the model shown in the pictures. The NCO cap often cloth band. Indeed badges seem reapplied but are original. Interior quality silk and interior coated canvas headband are the characteristics of a good hat authentiquue WW2.

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
      Hello,

My intention is not to break this cap, she is good but totally atypical for an officer IMO, look the wartime pictures.

It will be interesting to compare the actual eagle size and the shadow original one. The same for the oakleaf cocarde with better pictures.

Second hypothese, the visor is not original sew.

Regards,

Michel
      Here again you just show your total lack of knowledge on caps.

You are just out biking again.

100% Officers cap which came directly from a Canadian vet to the current owner.

Peter v L
      www.military-antiques-stockholm.com

sigpic

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just stumbled across this thread. I couldn't help noticing this cap was discussed previously here:
        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=606249
        but at that time still had a separately sewn on swastika repair job which seems to have been subsequently removed to restore its original denazified state.

Best regards,
        ---Norm
        Attached Files

Comment

Again "before" and "after". I guess the eagle and replacement swastika had been loosely tacked on for display?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Peter v L View Post
            Here again you just show your total lack of knowledge on caps.

You are just out biking again.

100% Officers cap which came directly from a Canadian vet to the current owner.

Peter v L

Hello Darling,

I love you too.

I had said "the green is not my speciality" and "I have no problem with the cap itself".

Re-applied insignias, too large chin cord, +/- small plate, strange stitching for the silk, so this cap was for me more a 'spiess' than an officer.
            Eduardo have a spiess one.
            When I say 'spiess' it's because on the wartime pictures it is more often the 'spiess' than the classic NCO for this type of cap.

Now all is possible, but on a forum we can ask questions and have opinions. I am not god darling, I can do some errors.

One question, often on the leather visor you can see some trace of the chin cord, is it on this one ?

Big kisses,

Michel

Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

Originally posted by Michel View Post
              Hello Darling,

I love you too.

I had said "the green is not my speciality" and "I have no problem with the cap itself".

Re-applied insignias, too large chin cord, +/- small plate, strange stitching for the silk, so this cap was for me more a 'spiess' than an officer.
              Eduardo have a spiess one.
              When I say 'spiess' it's because on the wartime pictures it is more often the 'spiess' than the classic NCO for this type of cap.

Now all is possible, but on a forum we can ask questions and have opinions. I am not god darling, I can do some errors.

One question, often on the leather visor you can see some trace of the chin cord, is it on this one ?

Big kisses,

Michel

Yes, it have marks after chincord.

Peter v L
              www.military-antiques-stockholm.com

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X