J.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Nice original skull for certain, and nothing jumps out at me as being bad on the cap. Any sign it ever had a side eagle?

regards, Robert

Comment

Hat to me looks like a fake from the 70's or 80's worn around to age it, and skull hand stitched ......bone button is from an earlier time...If the skull is even original , all you have is a skull. (this hat is a trap for some unwary buyer Imo)

Comment

Yes, the cap could be fake, but there are no clear indicators it is. It would probably take a hands on inspection. As long as the rest of the cap is OK, a non-metal button wouldn't kill it for me.

The skull is good, and most of these were hand applied. Looks like something may have been on the side, possibly an eagle.

I would recommend getting it for the cost of the skull - if it's being sold as an untouched wartime piece, better pass or have a good return / inspection set up.

regards, Robert

Comment

Originally posted by juoneen View Post
                Hat to me looks like a fake from the 70's or 80's worn around to age it, and skull hand stitched ......bone button is from an earlier time...If the skull is even original , all you have is a skull. (this hat is a trap for some unwary buyer Imo)

i know a litlle on feldmutze and when you wrote that this cap is wrong without any feedback i've got enough...enough of this forum...incompetation...

You are promoting fakes and good items you are marking as bad ones....
                This is mad! so if you dont have enough knowledge on this - dont speak, it is pothetic...
                this cap is in my opinion good one. And this place is starting to be usless..and even dangerous.

http://184.172.36.50/forums/showthread.php?t=662621

Comment

Definite traces of a side eagle..

Comment

Originally posted by biohazard69 View Post
                    i know a litlle on feldmutze and when you wrote that this cap is wrong without any feedback i've got enough...enough of this forum...incompetation...

You are promoting fakes and good items you are marking as bad ones....
                    This is mad! so if you dont have enough knowledge on this - dont speak, it is pothetic...
                    this cap is in my opinion good one. And this place is starting to be usless..and even dangerous.

http://184.172.36.50/forums/showthread.php?t=662621
                    Jarek, I hate to ask, but do you own this cap?

Don

Comment

Yes it's mine and I m sure of it.
                      but what it is changing?

Comment

Jarek, I asked because of the Besslein debacle with the crusher. I am not implying that the cap is good or bad, but I was hoping that you didn't get it from him!

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                          Jarek, I asked because of the Besslein debacle with the crusher. I am not implying that the cap is good or bad, but I was hoping that you didn't get it from him!

Don
                          Don,this cap is mine ,not from him .
                          through this situations with Bess..n a curse is resting with me
                          Best regards
                          J.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X