Comment

this
            Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

post deleted

Comment

Very unusual to see enlisted ranks cockade on such a fine cap...Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                    Very unusual to see enlisted ranks cockade on such a fine cap...Billbert
                    And poorly whacked on too, I wonder why the cockade wasn't added, possibly not completed at the factory, and the Other Ranks/EM's cockade added postwar.....

A superb example of a cap though

Bob

Comment

The aluminum wreath is definitely not original to the cap, I can see stitch holes through the paste board from the original bullion wreath.

Comment

Originally posted by BaselA View Post
                        The aluminum wreath is definitely not original to the cap, I can see stitch holes through the paste board from the original bullion wreath.

Good eyes, I just spotted that too after my other post !

Comment

Hello
                          I am also thinking of holes! but that can not come from a wreath that was sewn.
                          The hat is new and there are visible traces of any seat outside! it makes no sense to replace what.
                          The hat comes directly from home, I think it was made ​​by EREL

Hallo
                          ich sehe da auch Löcher ! aber die können nicht von einem Kranz kommen der angenäht war .
                          Die Mütze ist neuwertig und es sind keine Sitzspuren aussen zu sehen ! es macht keinen Sinn hier was zu tauschen.
                          Die Mütze kommt direkt von Privat ich denke es war so gefertigt von EREL

Comment

Utensi, die Löcher kommen deffinitiv von einem Kranz und nichts anderem!
                            Der Abstand der Löcher passt genau wie es sein soll bei EREL für die Naht der Schwinge.
                            Ich weis nicht wieso die Schwinge entfernt wurde aber die Aluminium Schwinge ist völlig falsch!

Engish version:

Utensi the holes are definitiv from a wreath and nothings else! The distance of the holes fits perfect for a typical EREL wreath factory made!
                            I don't know why the wreath is put down but the EM/NCO aluminium wreath is totaly wrong.

Also the cap did not looks as it come from an offcier candidate!

However beautiful cap with a wrong wreath!

Cheers,
                            steiner99

Comment

Compare the holes with this LW EREL cap holes.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X