A Couple Fresh Pick-ups Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Couple Fresh Pick-ups Today

Picked up these two visors today. Great addition to my collection!

1st is a early Luft
    Attached Files

Couple More
    Attached Files

Comment

Next is a NEAR MINT Arty
      Attached Files

Comment

These tickets were in the sweat Band.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice caps !

Interesting these tickets inside......
          They are coming from the town of S' Hertogenbosch , Holland , that's close to where I live.
          Any history about the cap with the tickets ???

Comment

No sorry I didnt get any history on them. They were bought from a Vets widow but no history was known.

Comment

Congrats, nice ones ! In the Art., what is the strip of material in which the black thread has been stitched please? Is it the back of the side panels or a seperate strip of material? Funny with these tickets, "Vermakelijkheden belasting" means Entertainment Tax, in this case a pretty sum ... hope they had fun .

Comment

Maybe a brothel ?? Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by billbert View Post
                  Maybe a brothel ?? Billbert

Comment

Originally posted by revi View Post
                    Congrats, nice ones ! In the Art., what is the strip of material in which the black thread has been stitched please? Is it the back of the side panels or a seperate strip of material? Funny with these tickets, "Vermakelijkheden belasting" means Entertainment Tax, in this case a pretty sum ... hope they had fun .
                    Its not black it is just the lighting its the grey color of the hat..

Comment

Comment

Thanks McK., very nice visor Sorry for the misunderstanding in relation to threadcolour but my question is about the strip of material that's visible between the green lower rim and the goldish coloured sidepanel. Is that strip the back of the sidepanel or a strip of seperate material please?

Comment

Originally posted by revi View Post
                          Thanks McK., very nice visor Sorry for the misunderstanding in relation to threadcolour but my question is about the strip of material that's visible between the green lower rim and the goldish coloured sidepanel. Is that strip the back of the sidepanel or a strip of seperate material please?
                          Sorry about that. Its part of the sidepanel (gold piece) Looks to be all made together.
                          Shawn

Comment

Thanks Shawn, no problem ! Very nice and well made visor

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X