Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pekuro PzGrn Visor...

Gentlemen,

this one is listed on the estand and I think its pretty spendy based on the rips and what not in the sweatband but is everything correct on this one? I honestly don't know a lot about Pekuro and its one maker I do not have and wouldn't mind adding one if it all checks out. The wool on this cap is something that I am not used to but the pipping appears to be early war style. I believe the SB is ok and I think the style is correct but more pics are needed. Would like to hear some peoples thoughts on the cap. Matt
    Attached Files

I have asked the seller for more pics. Matt
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Matt,
      Everything I see looks like a good Peter Kupper to me. I have an infantry with the same lining color combination, although from a distributor.
      Thank you,
      Curtiss

Comment

hi

Hi Matt

looks like a very nice cap

Comment

100% wartime Pekuro PzGren. I used to own its twin a few years ago.
          NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Now that is some vibrant piping - what a beauty. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the material is boiled wool.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen. Its good news to know its correct, I have some additional pics that the seller sent me and I can post them up if everyone would like. Matt

Comment

I agree, it is a beautiful cap, but am I mistaken or I see some sewing traces of previous eagle ??? Bullion one ??? We need a better close ups .....
                Attached Files

Comment

Its a good cap maybe with replaced eagle

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by marcinkappa View Post
                    I agree, it is a beautiful cap, but am I mistaken or I see some sewing traces of previous eagle ??? Bullion one ??? We need a better close ups .....
                    Good eye, looks like there may have been a wreath sewn on at one point as well. Some "under the hood" shots would be definitive.

Comment

I agree gentlemen, I have asked for additional shots. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X