M43 fieldcap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M43 fieldcap

Hello, I would like to have your opinions about this fieldcap. Thank you for answers!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

imo
          derka

Comment

Its a real hat..post war with period insignia added..Austrian cap..Billbert

Comment

not for me...

Comment

Thank you for comments. It´s for me a typical austrian field cap. Here another link for the cap: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=austrian+cap

I have made a photo from the typical tape and hole for to attach the austrian cocarde.

I have bought this cap here on the e-stand. I`m hoping the seller makes no trouble and will take them back.

Regards Martin
                Attached Files

Comment

#

Austrian field cap with the triple serial numbers under the sweatband?
                  Aren't the triple serial numbers under the sweatband considered to indicate a fake?

Comment

Great problems

I have bought the the cap here on the e-stand for 400 Euro from a association member of WAF. He refuses to take back the cap and says it is a 100% original cap of Wehrmacht. He will not give me my right of return in accordance with the rules of the sale of WAF.

Comment

Originally posted by Wagenrad View Post
                      I have bought the the cap here on the e-stand for 400 Euro from a association member of WAF. He refuses to take back the cap and says it is a 100% original cap of Wehrmacht. He will not give me my right of return in accordance with the rules of the sale of WAF.

You have one week acording to the rules to return the cap, regardless if its original or not.

If the seller refuses please notify a moderator.

Who was the seller?

Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                        You have one week acording to the rules to return the cap, regardless if its original or not.

If the seller refuses please notify a moderator.

Who was the seller?

Daniel.
                        Hello Daniel,
                        I have bought it here on the e-stand on 28. february 2013. I have received it yesterday on 11. march 2013. I have written him I will make use of my right of one week acording to the rules to return but he will not take it back.
                        Regards Martin

Comment

Hello Martin.

I suggest you notify Glenn or Mike about this issue.

If a seller dont commit to the estand- rules i think he wont last long here...

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.S View Post
                            Hello Martin.

I suggest you notify Glenn or Mike about this issue.

If a seller dont commit to the estand- rules i think he wont last long here...
                            I have notified Glenn and he has sent a message to the seller. I hope the seller is reasonable. I can not understand such a behavior. We are here in a collectors Forum and not on Ebay.....
                            Regards Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Wagenrad View Post
                              I have notified Glenn and he has sent a message to the seller. I hope the seller is reasonable. I can not understand such a behavior. We are here in a collectors Forum and not on Ebay.....
                              Regards Martin

The seller is saying that you put the small hole in the forehead area but you can clearly see it in his sales thread.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=655247

He has until the end of today to refund your money.

Glenn
                              Attached Files
                              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X