Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriegsmarine Donald Duck removable top question

Hello Fellow Members
    I was wondering if anyone could post some pictures of their Kriegsmarine Donald Duck removable top. Specifically the tongue piece behind the national eagle and cockade. I believe that this tongue piece is attached to the lower band via a stitch. I would like to know if the tongue attaches to the removable lid or upper portion of the hat or if it just provides support to the front of the hat. If the tongue does attach to the upper lid how is it done? Is it stitched, buttoned, snapped or what? I have tried to search old posts here and most of the old photos are not available do to the server switch over. And the books I have a my disposal do not show the inner workings of the removable top hats..... I really appreciate the help on this. Please post as much detail to the inner lid and tongue assembly as you can so I can see how this attaches......Thank you everyone.....
    DBaker

Anyone have any thoughts on this if pictures are out of the question. I could really use the help on this. I am trying to figure this out without any knowledge base or legit example to pool info from. Any thoughts or insights or pictures would greatly assist in this......Thank you.....

Comment

I decided to talk to Eduardo to get the information I seek. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X