The NTZ collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judas,
    Do I know you? I don't think you have offered to sell me anything. I must say, when I pay 70% it is for quality items and not super common starter items. Some of the items from Nick were common but rare in their own right, a crusher, Infantry visor but has the factory box and so on.
    Best Wishes,
    Bob
    www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobI View Post
      Judas,
      Do I know you? I don't think you have offered to sell me anything. I must say, when I pay 70% it is for quality items and not super common starter items. Some of the items from Nick were common but rare in their own right, a crusher, Infantry visor but has the factory box and so on.
      Best Wishes,
      Bob
      i suppose if you dont class ss tunics rare then my friend must be out of touch

Comment

I remember, we have a differing opinion on when it was upgraded to officer grade. In Bill Shea's COA he stated "It is impossible to tell when it was upgraded to officer rank". To me, that turns into a harder sell and not something I want to pay super well for. Sorry if we do not agree.
        Bob
        www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BobI View Post
          I remember, we have a differing opinion on when it was upgraded to officer grade. In Bill Shea's COA he stated "It is impossible to tell when it was upgraded to officer rank". To me, that turns into a harder sell and not something I want to pay super well for. Sorry if we do not agree.
          Bob
          yes i was told that

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X