MilitaryStockholm

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heer medical officers sidecap....and why I started collection..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heer medical officers sidecap....and why I started collection..

Hi fellas,

I will present a medical officiers sidecap that actually was the reason I started collecting. By some coincidence, I found this cap. Before, all I knew about german military was from a few books and some 1:35 models.

I was very fascinated by this cap, I discovered the term "waffenfarbe", and I was hooked.

I hope you like the cap, it means much to me, but actually I never got it evaluated in any forum...so, I hope it will pass the test, and I hope it is genuine..

Enjoy..!!..

Hans Kristian
    Attached Files

More pictures...

Eagle and cocarde, I believe this must be a private purchase...
    Attached Files

Comment

Vent hole and markins inside (58)..
      Attached Files

Comment

Finally, inside, front, leather sweatband, marked "Deutsches fabrikat" ...
        Attached Files

Comment

Hans,

that is one of the nicest examples, I have ever seen. It is an original officer's side cap without any doubt. I personally like those with the green lining and size marking the best .

It's a good thing you kept your first cap. A lot of collectors here have sold off their starter pieces due to inexperience etc... at some point early in their collecting years and bitterly regret it. I'm glad I also still have my first cap.

Thanks for sharing this beauty and never let it go... Kurt

Comment

Kurt, thanks for the reply, and u can be sure, I will keep this sidecap..

Best,

Hans Kristian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X