No announcement yet.

Early transp. Or med em visor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks again. how often was the shoulderboard-type rayon w-farbe used for visors - no matter the branch?
    and by the way where there'd been a sweat diamond if you hold cap a certain way some very faint 'sparkliness' is seen; some residue of the plastic or pressing the lining in some way to make it smooth and a bit shiny.
    wish I knew who the custom maker was. outside of the cockeyed piping the rest is really good - tho sevl. visor stitches have popped loose.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard T View Post
      Medical on my screen

Richard

I agree, IMO medical also.
      'Arzt und Soldat'

Comment

thanks richard! tho not according to this color 'farbe chart published in '09 in a fine book, 'hitler's army.' don't know the exact degree of color correction used (pz. looks a little off, for ex.) but anyhow the closest color I can find here is 'specialized officers.'

and, what the heck does THAT cover - some 'sonder' branch we guess - but which? thanks again gents.
        Attached Files

Comment

At least on my screen, several of the colours look off. As far as the rayon "shoulderboard" type piping used on visor caps, I've only ever owned one personally and seldom encounter them...

Comment

thanks a lot for that, arran.

have you or anyone encounteredTHIS color piping - which is not a 'dauer, I think not (the usual) med, chaplain or transpo. given it's near mint, not worn much and no time for fading, still we wonder....

it's hard seeing correct color on the 'net - even pro photographers have trouble when they carefully calibrate their monitors with expensive 'spiders' and other tools, then send the work they labored on for hours to clients who use ... diff. calibration and image-modification software - and then get the printed pieces back and see the work changed - sometimes a lot!

good weekend, d

Originally posted by Arran View Post
            At least on my screen, several of the colours look off. As far as the rayon "shoulderboard" type piping used on visor caps, I've only ever owned one personally and seldom encounter them...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X