Comment

The one time I was too busy at work to surf on the WAF

Richard

Comment

Yes its a goody !! Billbert

Comment

Nice one Greg.

Comment

I could not believe my eyes , lucky there is some cap insignia for sale on the estand . Rob
            God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Cheers Mike, Thanks for the heads up Rob....but the GBP just kills us down under. Thankfully forum member and a fellow Dakie friend has come to my rescue with matching insignia for the cap.... Thankyou Mark G
              Last edited by Greg B; 01-11-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Bargain for this cap!
                I lost it

Comment

I knew there was gonna' be a thread on the first deal of the year.

I like the last posting; "sold, no more e-mails" (good man). I can imagine all the back door offers to cut the original buyer???

-Ray-
                  Last edited by -Ray-; 01-11-2013, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Score for you Greg. Great price for a nice later model M40. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Greg B View Post
                      Cheers Mike, Thanks for the heads up Rob....but the GBP just kills us down under. Thankfully forum member and a fellow Dakie friend has come to my rescue with matching insignia for the cap.... Thankyou Mark G

I was told it was mine too ..

Just mins after it was posted on estand....!

Never heard from seller again, after supplying name / address details so postage could be calculated. !!! Pm/emails.. no response...

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by stirnpanzer View Post
                        I was told it was mine too ..

Just mins after it was posted on estand....!

Never heard from seller again, after supplying name / address details so postage could be calculated. !!! Pm/emails.. no response...

Mark
                        Hello Mark,

have you been unfairly treated and you were in fact the first buyer who said that he would take it ?

Chris

Comment

Hi Mark,

I wasn't minutes after it was listed more like seconds.....total fluke just happened to be veiwing the estand deciding which thread to go in when bang Dak m40 cap came up. From viewing the first pic & the price I had sent him a PM within a minute....this ofcoarse can be substantuated by the mods I'm sure.

I also have the acceptance reply with a note that invoice would be forthcoming once postage price had been added. As it is now it is 40 000 Ft above our heads on its way to me.

And I can assure you and others I paid the seller more than his asking price

Greg

Comment

Like a lot of things in life Greg,

"the quick and the dead", nice cap to get for sure

Does seem strange however, that Mark (stirnpanzer) feels aggrieved about it. Perhaps he will tell us more,

Chris

Comment

As you say Chris "the quick and the dead " and I've flat lined and come second more than a few times over the years.

A wee tip to you stirnpanzer ......Never ever waste time wrighting your adress down & details on the first reply. A quickly typed "I'll take it thanks" is much quicker . Then you can take your time with the details with the follow up PM.

Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X