Anyone seen this RBNr.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen this RBNr.?

Lenny or any other RBNr. 'hunter gatherers' seen this one 0/0674/0046 or possible 0/0074/0046? Found inside an M43, also marked 1944 size 57. Very faint and hard to photograph. Also very small font as well. Thanks all. DL.

Mr Stug,

Throw some photo's of the cap up so we can see the piece.

Comment

RBNr.

As requested. A photo of the cap that it came from. I posted this cap before. When I received the cap I noticed the Markings. Very difficult to see let alone to photograph. Had a friend take it for me. You can see the size clearly, but there is a faint 1944 date.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by STUG III; 01-08-2013, 07:07 AM.

Comment

M43

And the cap
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by STUG III View Post
          Lenny or any other RBNr. 'hunter gatherers' seen this one 0/0674/0046 or possible 0/0074/0046? Found inside an M43, also marked 1944 size 57. Very faint and hard to photograph. Also very small font as well. Thanks all. DL.
          can't say i have Dave but here is one of mine with similar small font very hard to read and i only have half of the number
          Attached Files
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Thanks for the pics Stug , I cant say that I have come across that RBNr before.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X