No announcement yet.

KM Officer's Visor for Review & Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can vomit which is a good idea but by the way at the moment Mr Mucke try to sell the same visor cap on Estand which has been offered on Ebay last week. This time you can buy it for a bargain price of €1850 euros. I'm a little bit tired and i think it would be a good idea before selling on Estand to place things first for discussion maybe this must be the rule on WAF???? Sadly it's not only junk that you can find on Ebay
    Cheerio Christian

Comment

In the meantime i have contacted the seller and wisely he's willing to remove his cap from Estand,...... which one would be the next victim the story will be continued

Comment

Originally posted by 48RMC View Post
        You can vomit which is a good idea but by the way at the moment Mr Mucke try to sell the same visor cap on Estand which has been offered on Ebay last week. This time you can buy it for a bargain price of €1850 euros. I'm a little bit tired and i think it would be a good idea before selling on Estand to place things first for discussion maybe this must be the rule on WAF???? Sadly it's not only junk that you can find on Ebay
        Cheerio Christian
        Christian,

just saw that offer on E-stand as well & apparently member Mücke is withdrawing it from E-stand. I have taken the liberty to post a shot showing the entire cap as it wasn't really entirely visible in the Ebay pics... who knows where it will appear again ... Kurt
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Daniel for placing the additional pic may i hope that this visor cap will be ended were it belongs;....... in the bazaar section

Comment

Wait a minute--we have been bashing this POS for 2 weeks now, and the seller is a WAF member and then has the brass ones to post it on the E-stand?
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Here is the KM visor 48RMC tipped us off to--a fake Erel for $3500:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271135342246...84.m1423.l2649
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

& just in case this one gets deleted:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by stonemint; 01-16-2013, 03:54 PM.
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Thanks Chris i'm a little bit clumsy in placing pics on internet but yes that's the one hows been offered for €2650/$3500 on Ebay. nice reference object for the fake section

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                        Whats the problem? Its soooo pretty

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X