• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Davis View Post
    You guys are pretty funny
    I didn't think it was still warm enough to go swimming in Georgia
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by DougB View Post
      It appears Max is taking his traveling road show to another forum

http://www.militarian.com/threads/ra...meine-ss.9643/
      Good!! One less piece of moldering excrement on this forum. I must say I enjoyed reading his response..."Waaaaaa...he's picking on me"

Comment

Originally posted by Gebirgsjäger View Post
        Good!! One less piece of moldering excrement on this forum. I must say I enjoyed reading his response..."Waaaaaa...he's picking on me"
        Good for us, bad for the non collectors who hang at that forum who may be duped by his fake junk. I'm a member there and posted links to the threads here where he was caught peddling his junk here so members there can see what a fraud this loonie is.

Comment

always comedic to watch grown men cry and whine. what a b*****d this guy is, and sadly, he'll probably sell it!

Comment

Just read his posts on that other forum in which he fails miserably in trying to defend himself. His hats make the Chinese repros look good.
            NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

His Kepi is now listed as a Repro for $225. Funny how he caved in.

The best part, he is listing an SS Kratzchen (from the Beaver book! er, wait he means LIKE the one in the Beaver book...) for $5000 tomorrow. Dr, you better get up early, old Max is on Eastern time being from Brooklyn and the early bird gets the worm.

Someone else take point with him tomorrow please on his SS Kratzchen as I plan on sleeping in.

Comment

I received an official ammonition to have made a discount on a simply photo before three days [and my post on estand are rare as a wss crusher]... Now i'm courious to see what will happen to him...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X