Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINT M43 WH for opinion

hello everybody !!

I'm looknig for a Nice M43 WH cap since a long time and I could buy this MINTY one...
    pics aren't very bright, but the only ones..!

Thanks for help !!

no idea on this one ???

Comment

Not one I would go after
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

It is an interesting phenomenom that film studio or museum markings in an item were once considered undesirable by many collectors, yet since then fakers have added these numbers and codes to their creations to make their product more credible. I am not certain that is what is going on here, but I wouldn't allow that detail alone to convince you of this cap's authenticity.

Comment

Well thought and spoken as usual OSS...Billbert

wondering if any remnants of german maker markings..also looks like front seam MIGHT BE monkeyed with..Billbert

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I don't see anything so far that makes it bad. We should smoke on this matter

Richard

Comment

shouldnt the flaps have double-needle stitching?

Comment

MINT outside
                  used inside....

Comment

Great look,for me the cap is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASSIC View Post
                      MINT outside
                      used inside....

I would not say mint outside by these pictures and I do not see nothing that really boder me.
                      Just my opinion.
                      Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

I'm very surprised here
                        So many caps I would give an ok which got a and this one that I don't like at first glance which got a .

1. Lining seems to be as found on repro's made from mantel. Difficult to tell in english but it has no form like it has been put yesterday.

2. It miss sewings I like to see on good caps. On the cap itsef and on the front flaps.

3. It might be the pic but I'm not even sure the trap is original to the cap if you look at the right side: sewing is not regular.

It is just my HO of course....
                        Regards, Pierre

Comment

An interesting attempt; but…
                          B. N. Singer

Comment

Originally posted by Fsoq View Post
                            I'm very surprised here
                            So many caps I would give an ok which got a and this one that I don't like at first glance which got a .

1. Lining seems to be as found on repro's made from mantel. Difficult to tell in english but it has no form like it has been put yesterday.

2. It miss sewings I like to see on good caps. On the cap itsef and on the front flaps.

3. It might be the pic but I'm not even sure the trap is original to the cap if you look at the right side: sewing is not regular.

It is just my HO of course....
                            Regards, Pierre
                            I will add that color of the thread is odd, not the same thread used for the cap and the insignia and the trap is very low on the cap.....

Comment

Just saw this.
                              Leave it alone. As Singer has said close but no cigar.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X